- Superior holding power in a traditional designed anchor
- Each anchor is hot dipped galvanized for maximum corrosion protection
- Individually inspected to assure quality and workmanship
- Reinforced wide flukes penetrate deeply and firmly for maximum holding power
- Specially engineered angles and welded crown configuration provide unsurpassed strength and durability
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SEACHOICE PRODUCTS, SEACHOICE warrants the original consumer purchaser that SEACHOICE consumer products will be free from defective materials or workmanship, under normal use and service, for a period of one 1 year from the original purchase date.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.