Direct Replacement Mercruiser V8 Center Riser Exhaust Manifold, MC-1-87114
Quality built replacements for your rusty or cracked Mercruiser V8 Exhaust Marine Manifold (Part No. 87114A8, 87114A19 and 860246A10) on your Mercruiser V8 Engine with a Direct Replacement Mercruiser V8 Exhaust Manifold, MC-1-87114. Barr has been building quality marine products since 1933. Manifolds by Barr are covered by a manufacturer's 3-year warranty. It is recommended that replacement manifolds be done in pairs and to also replace the risers and elbows at the same time.
Made in the USA
Get back that new boat feel! Barr Manifolds are designed to reduce back-pressure and often when replacing OEM-installed manifolds, more horsepower is achieved.
When choosing a Manifold, it is recommended to also choose the appropriate new risers / elbows. Although Manifolds such as Barr, Osco and others including original equipment often look alike, it is recommended to buy manifolds and risers as sets. Where applicable, buy replacement manifolds in pairs and be sure to include the appropriate riser / elbow. These steps will(more...)
Unless specifically indicated otherwise, Barr Marine by EDM warrants its products against defects in workmanship and material for 1-3 years from date of purchase by the original purchaser depending on the product and the warranty included with the product.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 25% for all product returned.
- All Returns must be returned within 30 days of receipt of the items.
- Some products are non-returnable, please contact us for further details.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.