Dual 6V Commercial Grade Battery Box, Internal Dims: 14.6 (L) x 10.5 (W) x 11.5 (H) in
Dual 6V Commercial Grade Battery Box
- Designed for a dual 6V batteries.
- A four-corner fastening system for easy installation.
- Large cable entry holes for heavy gauge wires (up to 4/0 AWG).
- Large internal reservoir to collect battery acid.
- Rugged, rotationally molded design for extreme conditions.
- Meets Coast Guard (USCG) Code of Federal Regulations 183.420.
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) E-10.7
When a battery is presented with a high enough charge, the internal chemicals will begin to give off hydrogen gas. This gas can be dangerous when it is concentrated. NOCO’s battery boxes all have proper ventilation, allowing for gases to escape.
Should there ever be an event where the structural integrity of the battery inside a NOCO battery box is weakened, the internal reservoir will collect any excess liquid, protecting the surrounding environment and keeping the acid away from the battery.
The US Coast Guard maintains strict regulations for the storage of batteries. Batteries that are on board boats must not move more than one inch in any direction surrounding the battery and only one inch in the vertical direction.
SHIPPING & RETURNS