EVA Fenders / Floats
EVA Fenders / Floats are made to last and cannot absorb water so boaters an depend on them year after year. Closed cell Ethylene Vinyl Acetate construction makes these fender/floats low-temperature tough and resistant to stress-cracks, sharp objects, heavy pressure, chemicals, sunlight and oil.
- Solid Body - Not air filled
- Light and soft regardless of the weather
- Closed cell construction cannot absorb water, no need for drying
- Recessed, reinforced grommets enhanced resistance to wear, tear rollers and/or lifting machines
- Fender has a longer lift than PVC/Synthetic rubber floats
- Withstand hydraulic testing at 20 kgs/sq.cm. equivalent to pressure 200 meters sea depth