Edson, Comfort Grip Power Knob Spinner, 969ST-18CG
Edson, Comfort Grip Power Knob Spinner, 969ST-18CG. All the features of Edson's proven Stainless PowerKnob plus rubber finger grips for even greater comfort and control. Soft rubber insert will stand up to the harshest environments without cracking or discoloring. A great addition to any wheel, it particularly compliments the ComfortGrip Steering Wheel. Edson's PowerKnobs strap or bolt onto the rim of virtually any make of steering wheel. With twin races of fast action Delrin ball bearings and a comfortable ergonomic shape, it is possible to effortlessly maneuver any powerboat, from a flats boat, center console or runabout to a sportfish, motoryacht or trawler.
- Includes knob, two wheel straps, allen wrench, and mounting bolt
- Helps you back down with precision and confidence
- Make big turns quickly and effortlessly
- Eliminates hand-over-hand steering
- Ideal for hydraulic and cable steering systems
- Fits wheel rims from 5/8" to 1-1/8" diameter
Note: To work correctly, Power Knobs require a flat mounting surface and are not adaptable to wheels with hollow rims.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.