Endeavour Racing Yacht, 1934 America's Cup Challenger, 40" Long
Endeavour Racing Yacht, 1934 America's Cup Challenger, Wooden Model Schooner, 40" Long. The British built J-Class Endeavour is one of a few original surviving racing yachts still in use today.
The Schooner Endeavour staked a claim on the America's Cup, winning the first two races. The third regatta was bound to be the most exciting. Fate played an unkind trick to Sir Thomes Sopwith, who failed and thus couldn't win the America's Cup.
- Hand Built, Fully Assembled museum quality model with Display Stand
- Measures 40" in length, 45" in height and 8" wide
- Beautifully constructed of exotic woods such as ebony, rosewood, yellow and red cedar, mahogany, teak, black wood, walnut, cherry, birch and maple and other tropical woods
- Researched and completely built from scratch, one at a time, in scale to the original plans
- 100% hand built from scratch using "plank on frame" construction method, gluing together multiple pieces of dry, thin wood
- Finely painted and varnished finishes
- Metal parts and details that are bronzed, gold tone or chrome plated or painted
- Fabric sails with intricate line rigging
- With these artistic assemblies, there will be minor differences in appearance
Each model ship or boat is (more...)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.