Ev Battery Charger Display 7517
- Drop in replacement for traditional rectangular displays
- Automatically detects 1-3 battery banks
- AC charge indication verifies that power is connected and the battery charger is charging
- Plain language fault indication relays if there is a fault with the battery charger
- Dip switch selectable screen configuration allows the display to show voltage bar graphs or the P12 Battery Charger summary screen
- Displays voltage bar graphs even when AC power is not present
- Optional standby mode shuts off screen after 4 hours of inactivity
- Automatic ON based on motion with integrated knock sensor
- Bright, daylight readable, OLED display
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.