Folbe Advantage Rod Holder w/Side Mount
The Folbe Advantage Rod Holder with Side Mount lets you fish the most demanding game fish with trust that you can get your pole into the fight before the game is lost. The Folbe rod hold quick release action is great for trolling or while at anchor. You just pull straight up and you're in the fish fighting position no matter if it's light biting pike or heavy hitting catfish that you're after.
Folbe uses only the best marine grade materials. This rod holder will last many reliable years of fresh or salt water fishing with its non-corrosive materials and stainless hardware.
- Adjusts horizontally 360° in 12 separate steps at 30° each
- Adjusts Vertically up to 180° in 8 separate intervals at 22.5° each
- Clam-shell design holds your fishing rod securely and releases it extremely quickly and smoothly
- Advantage Rod Holder will hold rods with handles up to 1-1/2" diameter
- Cutouts in the holder accepts rods with finger grips
- Positively locks in your gear when needed, quickly and easily with our push-pull locking knob
- Positive locking bases mean no movement whatsoever
- Folbe bases accept many other manufacturers' gear as well
- Made of non-corrosive materials for years of reliable use
- Made of fiber-reinforced materials, so it's virtually impossible to break
- Virtually eliminates any struggle to release your rod from the holder
- Built around bait cast reels – when using a spin cast design we recommend locking it
Ratings & Reviews
Great Rod Holder
I have only used these rod holders a couple of time but I love the way the rod releases and gets into action when i get a bite. Best rod holder I have had on my boat.
Great rod holder for trolling. Heavy duty and at a great price.
Going to order more.
Great product at a great price. Quick delivery.
Better than average price and good website. Ordered these once, liked them so I ordered more.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.