Forespar Marelon Full Flow Seacock
Marelon exceeds ISO standards, is approved by the ABYC, and passes the same stringent Marine UL tests as bronze.
These valves are sold as a complete system consisting of the thru-hull, valve body and a 90° tailpipe barb. The thru-hulls use a buttress style thread for exceptional strength and are not compatible with any other valves.
- Lightweight, yet extremely strong injection-molded parts
- Complete freedom from any corrosion
- Complete freedom from electrolysis or reaction to any metals
- Outstanding operating temperature range (-22° to +176° F)
- Long term reliability
- BSPP threads available by request
Forespar Products Corp. warrants all products manufactured by it to be free from factory defects in material and workmanship under normal use and with normal maintenance for a period of thirty six 36 months from the date of initial retail sale. The Limited Warranty is extended only to the original retail purchaser and does not run to any subsequent purchaser. Proof of purchase is required.