Freeman 15" x 24" Hinged Hatch, Aluminum Lid / Aluminum Ring, Compression Seal 2473-0002
Freeman 15" x 24" Hinged Hatch with Aluminum Lid and Ring with compression seal to keep water out from where you don't want it on your boat.
Freeman Marine hatches are specified and used on a wide variety of yachts, fishing boats, tugs, barges, research vessels, offshore tenders, rescue craft and other workboats. The Freeman deck hatch is designed for new boats, for replacing other deck hatches in standard openings, or for improving existing craft. They can be installed in any deck style or material using stock or custom deck rings.
Hatches are ideal for quick-acting access into shaft alleys for fish sorting, void inspection, ventilation and access to valves, piping, wiring, controls, and other areas where seaworthy security is required.
Hatch has a cast aluminum cover, aluminum alloy dogging mechanism, aluminum deck ring and a stainless steel handle and round bar shaft for trouble free operation.
- Evenly spaced dogging arms exert uniform pull on the cover plate
- Handle position shows when dogging arms are engaged or loose
- Simple use: grasp the handle and pull, the shaft slides up into place, and with less than a quarter of a turn the locking mechanism completely disengages
- Built in handle is permanently part of the hatch so it's right where you need it every time
- Hatch and handle fit flush with the deck, the handle in recessed lock position
- Designed to seal to 30-foot intermittent head, the double-sealing gasket actually seals tighter under pressure
- All parts are made of superior materials designed especially for marine and other abusive environments
- Overall Measurement: 21.6 x 30.5 inches
- Rough Opening: 17.4 x 26.5 inches
- Cover Overall: 16.3 x 25.9 inches
- Clear Opening: 14.8 x 23.7 inches
- Handle Style: Integral Topside "T" Handle
- Number of Dogs: 4
- Weight: 37 lbs
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.