Frigoboat, Keel Cooled Condenser TZ, with Threads and Zincs
$512.38 On Sale
Frigoboat Keel Cooled Condensers deliver maximum efficiency for boat refrigeration. Keel Cooled Condensers work with K35F, K50F Compressors or with Capri condensers for dual keel/air cooling options if you need to use the system when not in the water.
- Pre-charged component equipped with Frigoboat self sealing couplings Uses non-ozone depleting refrigerant R134a
- Eliminates the need for condenser sea water pump
- Efficient & Silent: no fan/pump noise or current drain
- Keel Cooled condensers are over 20% more efficient than air cooled condensers
- All models require a 1-9/16" diameter installation hole below waterline - requires haulout for installation
- Compressor must be mounted within 5 feet of the keel cooler location
- Requires Evaporator, Thermostat, and Frigoboat Compressor K35F, K50F, Capri 35F or Capri 50F for complete system
These Keel Cooled Condensers are highly engineered and carefully designed to be used with Frigoboat Refrigeration Systems. If they are used in other applications, they may or may not work satisfactorily. If they are connected to non-Frigoboat components, any and all warranties for these condensers becomes null and void.
SHIPPING & RETURNS