Frigoboat, Mechanical Thermostat for Refrigerator
Frigoboat, Mechanical Thermostats for Refrigerators and Freezers
- Includes 10' connecting cable with spade connectors
- White plastic housing for Refrigerator
- Blue plastic housing for Freezer (shown)
- 4' capillary tube sensing probe attaches to evaporator
Question: What is the best number to set the refrigerator on?
Answer: Like any mechanical thermostat this Frigoboat model requires a bit of trial and error to get set right.
It is best to start with a number in the middle say 3 or 4 and see if your refrigerator is holding the right temperature. (Use a thermometer if you have one.)
- If the temperature in your refrigerator is right, you're all set.
- If the temperature in your refrigerator is too warm, increase the number to get it cooler.
- If the temperature in your refrigerator is too cold, decrease the number to make it a little warmer.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.