Fuel Funnel and Filter, 50 Micron Filtration
Racor Fuel Funnel with built in 50 micron filter helps pre-filter your hydrocarbon fuels while filling the tank on your boat, mower, genset etc.
These heavy duty, fast flow, filter-in-a-funnel separates damaging free water and contaminates down to 50 microns (0.005 inch) from fuel. Useful for people who use an internal combustion engine such as a vehicle, lawn mower, chain saw, weed whacker, snow blower, snow machine, ATV, generator, boat motor, agricultural equipment, race car, airplane, helicopter, or motorcycle.
- Rugged construction
- Teflon coated stainless steel filter
- Electro-conductive plastic material
- Made in the USA
- Type = Maximum Flow Rate
WARRANTS PRODUCTS AGAINST DEFECTS IN MATERIALS AND WORKMANSHIP UNDER NORMAL USE FOR A PERIOD OF ONE 1 YEAR AFTER THE DATE OF INVOICE FROM GRAINGER, UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.