Gen-Sep Water/Exhaust Separator
Mfr: Centek Industries, Inc.
The ideal solution for further reducing annoying genset exhaust noise while at dockside or moored overnight. The Gen-Sep is installed downstream of a Vernalift muffler on generators, or small propulsion engines, to separate wet exhaust water and gas outflows. This results in noticeably reduced exhaust noise over the use of a muffler alone. The irritating periodic surging and water splashing typical of wet exhausts is eliminated, and the exhaust gas sounds similar to a home dryer.
- The Gen-Sep must be mounted so its bottom is at least 12" - 18" above the waterline; and its top must be no higher than 48" above the top of the Vernalift muffler. Each Gen-Sep has two Inlet/Gas Out ports and a single Water Out port.
- Application: generators; choose size by matching hose size from the muffler
- Fuel type: gas or diesel
- Installation: above or below waterline, close to centerline
- Sound rating: best
- Acryllic white finish
2 in. Gen-Sep
Water Drain: 1.50"
Centek Industries, Inc. warrants its standard products Vernatone, Vernalift, MiniMax, Verna-Ski, Vernatube, Gen Sep, Combo Sep, Marlin Products, and its custom designed fiberglass products for a period of five years from the date of original sale.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.