Go Power 82692 Gp-Isw400-12V Pure Sine Inverter
Mfr: Go Power
Premium mobile power in a sleek, lightweight profile. Bring reliable, cUL-certified power on the road with Go Power!’s Industrial Pure Sine Wave Inverter. Available in GP-ISW200-12, GP-ISW200-24, GP-ISW400-12, and GP-ISW400-24.
- Produces an exact replica of AC power for optimal performance
- Runs any device in wattage range without interference
- Durable, low profile design
- Powersave mode
- Dual GFCI outlets
- Wide voltage range
- Full overload protection
- 2 year warranty
- Continuous Output Power: 400 W (VA)
- Maxium Surge Rating: 800 W (VA)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Input Voltage: 12 V: 10.5 – 16 VDC
- Efficiency: 12 V: 88%
- No Load Current Draw / Powersave: 12 V: < 1A @12VDC
- Input Protection: Over/Under Voltage, Reverse Polarity (Fused)
- Output Protection: Short Circuit, Overload, Over Temperature
- Low Battery Alarm ± 0.3V(± 0.5 V for 24 V inverters): 12 V: 10 V
- Low Battery Shutdown ± 0.3V (± 0.5 V for 24 V inverters): 12 V: 10 V
- Operating Temperature Range: -4˚F – 104˚F (-20˚C – 40˚C)
- Storage Temperature Range: -22˚F – 158˚F (-30˚C – 40˚C)
- Cooling: Temperature and Load Controller Cooling Fan
- AC Output Connections: Dual GFCI Outlet
- Remote Power Option: Yes
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 7.4” x 5.9” x 2.7” (187mm x 150mm x 68mm)
- Weight: 3.5 lbs (1.6 kg)
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Inverter Install Kits: GP-DC-KIT1
- Remotes (Optional): GP-ISW-R / GP-SWR-A
- Regulations and Safety: EMC/Certified FCC Class B/Certified UL 458
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.