Groco, Paragon PSR Master Service Kit for Paragon Senior Water Pressure System
Get your boat's Paragon Senior Water Pressure System back up to pressure with the PSR Master Service Kit.
The PSR Master Service Kit contains:
- Pumps made between S/N 030101-01 and 030615-99 utilized a transducer (identified by stainless steel body and plug-in cable) for on/off pump control. Pumps with transducer may be returned to GROCO for a no-charge refit of IPS-51 switch and P-6001-E Control.
- Pumps made before S/N 880101 used a 4" diameter "G" series motor, which is no longer available. Pumps made after S/N 880101 use the "J" series motor. If you are replacing a "G" series motor with a "J" series motor, P-7004-D base is also required.
- Adjustable pressure switch #69-A may be substituted for IPS-51, but must not be used aboard gasoline-powered boats.
GROCO will repair or replace, at its discretion, any part of any of its products which is determined to be defective by the factory or by an authorized GROCO service center within one year of the OEM installation date or the distributors original date of sale.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.