H.O. Bostrom SeaPost Sierra Seat, Low Back
Proudly serving ship owners and captains around the world for more than 15 years with enduring value and long-lasting performance, H.O. Bostrom's mid-level Sierra Pilot series can be used with fixed-base or floor-slide bases. The Sierra seat offers several adjustment combinations to deliver exceptional value. Available in either high or low seat back. The Sierra STD Pilot series is ABS certified in compliance with IMO high speed code. All SeaPost marine products are “marinized” with multi-finish system to withstand their environment (1,000-hour salt spray tested).
- The Sierra seat design delivers bottomless ride comfort via its integral serpentine-spring platform
- Mechanical seat recline adjustment range is forward 10° & backward 25°
Our seats are known for their quality workmanship and incomparable value, backed by the longest performance warranty in the industry.
- All products are non-returnable, unless defective.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.