Helmsmate U-joint Tiller Extension Handle, 37" to 52"
Helmsmate U-joint Tiller Extension Handle (37"-52")allows a push-pull steering action on your boat. With most tiller extensions, as the outboard extension handle get longer, they become more difficult to steer. The Helmsmate U-joint affords a push-pull action. Pull the handle towards the front of the boat to straighten your motor. To turn, just tilt your wrist towards the port or starboard side of the boat and push the handle backwards towards the stern of the boat.
Because of the unique U-joint, you maintain the ability to control your shifting and acceleration by simply twisting the handle like you would the actual tiller. Take a few moments and try it while the boat is stationary and you’ll quickly get the hang of it.
The U-joint model also has a lock-out sleeve that will lock the joint in the straight position and the handle can then be used like any non U-joint outboard engine tiller extension.
- All-metal universal joint, which allows offset seating and easy push-pull steering
- Telescopes from 37" to 51"
- Most popular for outboard gas kicker engines
- Fits all motors - electric or gas - 15 HP and under
- Allows clear access to the engine's kill button
- Marine-grade materials throughout
- Lifetime Warranty
- Manufactured in the USA!
Ratings & Reviews
Good go, items were good price for helmsmate,37-51 inch tiller extensions, didn't get the free shipping due to size of pack , yet still a good go, y'all have been good thank you!!! Happy boating,
Quick and Easy, found what I was looking for and a coupon to boot, awesome
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.