Hypalon Glue Kit, 2-Part For Hypalon Boats
Hypalon Glue Kit, 2001Kit.
- 8 oz of Hypalon glue
- cleaner for the boat
- 2 mixing containers
- 2 brushes
Do not try to glue items onto your dinghy in the rain, on the dock or in very high humidity. Glue and water don't mix.
- Step 1 - Determine where to locate the davit heads on the swim-platform, beware of support brackets underneath.
- Step 2 - Mark the inflatable where the davit heads will line up with the mounting pad on the dinghy. See figure #1. The pads should be placed as far apart on the dinghy as possible. The bottom of the pad goes at the top of the rub strip. The dinghy is inflated.
- Step 3 - The inflatable must be wiped down with the proper cleaner prior to gluing on the rubber pads. Match the cleaner to the type of glue you will be using. Incompatible glue and cleaner will cause the pad to loosen.
- Step 4 - Inflatables made from hypalon require a good two-part hypalon glue such as Weaver 2001, Bostick 2402 or Apollo 2990 for proper gluing and Acetone, MEK or Toluene as a cleaner. Boats made from a PVC derivative such as the Zodiac will require special urethane glue such as Weaver 3001 orApollo 3026 and MEK or Acetone cleaner
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.