Jabsco, Sealed, Self-Priming, Macerator Pump, 18590 Series
- Jabsco nitrile compound impeller
- Stainless steel cutter reduces particle size to 1/8" (3mm) maximum
- 4 blade design
- Lip type seal
- Self-priming flexible impeller pump w/ stainless steel wearplate
- Port(s): Inlet 1-1/2" (38mm), Hose Barb and 1-1/2" NPT (Male) Outlet - 1" (19mm) Hose Barb
- Permanent magnet type motor, fully enclosed, with stainless steel shaft
- Includes Run-Dry Protection Device that shuts-off pump
- Powder coated housing with sealed end-bells and bearings
- Weight: 5 lb (2.3kg)
The Jabsco 18590 series DC macerator pump unit is the ideal solution for emptying marine holding tanks when not in a discharge restricted area. Self priming to 5' this pump will empty a typical 30 gallon (115 Liter) holding tank in less than 3 minutes. Duty cycle of the pump is 15 minutes continuous which means a 180 gallon (680 liter) can be emptied in a single operation. It is recommended that holding tanks be flushed with several gallons of water after each pump out. This will reduce the possibility of a continued build up of sediment in the tank which could cause a potential blockage.
FISH BOX AND LIVEWELL TANK EVACUATION
The Jabsco Macerator Pump is the ideal pump for the emptying of Fish box and livewell receptacles. Very often the livewell tank will be above the waterline of the boat, when this is the case gravity can be used to empty the livewell tank. If not installed in this format then it is beneficial to use the Jabsco macerator pump for evacuation due to its self-priming capabilities and also it's grinding properties.
Fish boxes are typically mounted into the floor of the vessel and are very often below the waterline or only partially above the waterline. Again the Jabsco Macerator pump has the characteristics that lend themselves to this application. The bait residue particles of ice, fish scales and anything else that could potentially be found in the Fish-Box will be easily passed buy the Jabsco Macerator Pump, and the self priming capabilities are perfect for fish box installations common to many of today's sports fishing boats Jabsco (PDF)
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.