Jabsco, VR050 Series, Diesel Refuelling, Fuel Transfer Pump, Continuously Rated, 13 gpm
- Flow rate: 13 gpm (50 Liters/min)
- Self-priming from dry up to 7.8' (2.4m)
- High head capability - 32' (10 meters)
- Self priming up to 9.6' (3 meters)
- Continuously rated
- Vibration tested
- IP55 protected motor
- 24 volt version with thermal cut-out protection
- Full range of installation accessories
- Body: Cast Iron
- Rotor: Sintered Iron
- Vanes: Sintered Bronze
- Seal: Nitrile Lip Seal
- Shaft: Steel
- Port Type: 3/4" BSP or 1" (25mm) hose adaptors
- Voltage: 12 or 24 volt
- Motor: Permanent magnet, corrosion resistant IP55 protected
- Temperature Range: -22 Deg. to +104 Deg. F (-30 Deg. to +40 Deg. C)
- Duty: Continuously rated up to 10' (3 meters), total head of diesel fuel at 104 Deg. F (40 Deg. C)
Designed for refuelling medium sizes diesel powered vehicles [typical tank sizes 200 - 500 litres (50 - 200 gallons)] from drums.
Suitable for mounting to the following equipment: Excavators, Cranes, Road rollers (compactors), Pavers, Agricultural machines, Generators, Helicopters.
Suitable for diesel fuel, Kerosene, Paraffin, Hydraulic oils, Oils up to 150 centi Stokes (750 Saybolt Universal) viscosity. Jabsco (PDF)
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.