Jabsco, VR050 Series, Diesel Refuelling, Fuel Transfer Pump, Continuously Rated, 13 gpm
- Flow rate: 13 gpm (50 Liters/min)
- Self-priming from dry up to 7.8' (2.4m)
- High head capability - 32' (10 meters)
- Self priming up to 9.6' (3 meters)
- Continuously rated
- Vibration tested
- IP55 protected motor
- 24 volt version with thermal cut-out protection
- Full range of installation accessories
- Body: Cast Iron
- Rotor: Sintered Iron
- Vanes: Sintered Bronze
- Seal: Nitrile Lip Seal
- Shaft: Steel
- Port Type: 3/4" BSP or 1" (25mm) hose adaptors
- Voltage: 12 or 24 volt
- Motor: Permanent magnet, corrosion resistant IP55 protected
- Temperature Range: -22 Deg. to +104 Deg. F (-30 Deg. to +40 Deg. C)
- Duty: Continuously rated up to 10' (3 meters), total head of diesel fuel at 104 Deg. F (40 Deg. C)
Designed for refuelling medium sizes diesel powered vehicles [typical tank sizes 200 - 500 litres (50 - 200 gallons)] from drums.
Suitable for mounting to the following equipment: Excavators, Cranes, Road rollers (compactors), Pavers, Agricultural machines, Generators, Helicopters.
Suitable for diesel fuel, Kerosene, Paraffin, Hydraulic oils, Oils up to 150 centi Stokes (750 Saybolt Universal) viscosity. Jabsco (PDF)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.