Johnson Pump, Viking Power Waste, Diaphragm Pump, 12V
Viking Power 32 Vacuum Pump, 8.5 gpm, 12 & 24 volt, Single Diaphragm, 1-1/2"
The Viking Power 32 and Viking Power Vacuum diaphragm pumps have been designed to meet the rigorous demands of the world's leading manufacturers of boats, recreational vehicles and busses.
- Compact toilet handling and waste water pump
- Viking Power 32 is a single-chamber design and non-choke valves, can be used to pump un-macerated sewage to a holding tank or transfer it onwards to a septic tank
- Viking Power Vacuum has double check-valves and can therefore also be used in vacuum toilet systems. Naturally, pumping ordinary shower or sink drain water or bilge water is no problem for either pump
- Maximum flow 32 l/min
- Specifically engineered to pump black wastewater
- Uncompromising odor-prevention features
- Whisper quiet operation
- High-impact glass-fiber reinforced nylon body
- Ball-bearing supported transmission
- Non-choke valves Ã� no waste shredding required
- Pump head rotatable 360 Degree
- Double check valves on Viking Power Vacuum
- Self-priming up to 2.5 meters(more...)
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.