Samson Dura Oceanmaster Lead Line, 489
Dura Oceanmaster Leadline is a segmented lead core rope with a braided polypropylene-nylon cover so it's easy-to-handle with excellent strength and with a good surface for lashing to netting. Dura Oceanmaster Leadline has a specific gravity of 4.5 and is non-spliceable.
- Easy to handle
- 5/8" approximate diameter
- Good surface yarns on cover to lash netting
- High strength
- Uses: Gillnet, Cork, and Lead Line
- Heavier spools may need to ship freight. You can place your order online and we will send you a shipping quote. You can also call us and we can quote shipping before placing an order
Note: Contact us for by the foot orders of continuous lengths over 500'
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.