Legend Valve - Full-Flow Bronze Gate Valves, Model T-415, FNPT
- Bronze gate valves have a screwed bonnet, non-rising stem, solid wedge disc, and integral seats
- The body, bonnet, and disc are manufactured from heavy duty bronze
- The aluminum hand wheel has an easy grip configuration
- Each valve is tested twice: air and underwater, in the open and closed position
- Recommended for commercial and industrial use on steam, water, oil or gas
- May be repacked while in service under pressure
- 125 WSP / 200 WOG
Legend Valve warrants Consumer Products personal, family or household products to be free from defects in workmanship and material, and Legend Valve will, without charge, repair the returned product which, upon inspection at Legend Valves facility, is found to have a defect, provided written notice that the valve is defective and a description of the defect is given to Legend Valve by the buyer and the product is returned within 12 months after date of purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.