Lenco Electric Hatch Lifts
Put the power of Lenco Electric Hatch Lifts on your boat. Lenco Electric Lifts use an inline motor designed to deliver over 500 lbs lifting force to the hatches on your boat. The clutchless ball screw design of these hatch lifts will not drift, never binds, and run in sync when used in dual lift applications.
Lenco Electric Hatch Lifts are available with 12 or 24 volt motors and lifting strokes ranging from 4" to 30". Lenco Electric Hatch Lifts come complete with Vandar mounting brackets that include with stainless steel pull pins, a 2' lead and Deutsch plug.
- Ball screw spins freely when hatch is fully opened or closed eliminating limit switches and burned out motors
- Powdered metal gears for strength and precision
- Stainless steel ram locks in any position
- Made entirely of non-corrosive materials
- Amp draw 10 amps at 12-volt and 5 amps at 24-volt
- O-ring sealed at 100 psi
- CE Certified and ABYC compliant
The function of the Lenco hatch lift system is simple. Since the hatch lift is based around a ballscrew it is able to push or pull a heavy load and remain at a constant position. To raise a load, extend the hatch lift by pressing on the upper part of the switch. To lower a load, retract the hatch lift by pressing the lower part of the switch.
Lenco hatch lifts are easy to install because they install with a single power cable. They draw an average of five amps of power and deliver over 500 pounds of push for heavy engine covers, decks, large hatches and electric consoles.
In case of power failure Lenco hatch lifts are supplied with two clevis pins at the mounting brackets. To pull this pin out while the hatch is closed you must rig it to a point outside of the hatch.
- Trim Tab Systems: 5 years from the original date of purchase. (Limited)
- Ski/Wake/Tow Systems: 3 years from the original date of purchase.
- Retro Fit Kits: 5 years from the original date of purchase.
- Electric Hatch-Lift: 2 years from the original date of purchase.
- Electrical Switches: 5 years from the original date of purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 25% for all product returned.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of items.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.