Lenco Flybridge Kits for LED Integrated Kits
Two Piece LED Tactile Indicator Switch requires less depth behind your boat's console as it mounts separately from the control box. LED indicator lights let you know exactly where your trim tabs are at all times. A backlit keypad automatically illuminates graphics for night viewing.
- Self-contained integrated key pad/control box with waterproof Plug & Play Deutsch connectors
- Low profile design
- Overall key pad size of 2.75" x 2.75"
- Two high-intensity LED Indicator displays show exact trim tab positions
- Photo Eye for optimum viewing in all light conditions
- Backlit key pad for optimum viewing at night
- Instant response
- Simple, quick, Plug & Play installation
- Wiring harness length 30" (76.2 cm) from the back of the switch bezel
- 36" power pigtail
- 2-1/16" hole cut-out size with 4.08" clearance required from the back of the key pad's mounting location
- Built-in retractor and Self-Check feature
The operation of the indicator switch is based on the position of the bow.To lower the starboard bow, press the right (starboard) side of theswitch where it reads "Down". This lowers the port tab. To lower theport bow, press the left (port) side of the switch where it (more...)
- Trim Tab Systems: 5 years from the original date of purchase. (Limited)
- Ski/Wake/Tow Systems: 3 years from the original date of purchase.
- Retro Fit Kits: 5 years from the original date of purchase.
- Electric Hatch-Lift: 2 years from the original date of purchase.
- Electrical Switches: 5 years from the original date of purchase.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 25% for all product returned.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of items.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.