M66 Universal Fast Connect Rotary Steering Cable
M66 Universal Fast Connect Rotary Steering Cables have marine stainless steel cable ends and are made of corrosion resistant materials.
Theses are direct replacement, no adaptor needed, cables for:
- Ultraflex steering helms:
- Teleflex Safe TQC/NFB
- Morse D290
Ultraflex Steering Helms, year 2001 and prior, require threaded adaptor :
T71, T72, T73NR, T74NR, T81, T82, T83NR, and T84NR
Cables over 20' are special order and non-returnable
To calculate cable length measure plastic jacket only, add 22 inches and round up to next whole foot.
These cables are available in 1 foot increments.
Ratings & Reviews
I will tell my friends.
by David Vandenburg
Great fit, smooth operations.
This is the company you always want to do business with! Very reasonable prices and they offer the best shipping I’ve ever encountered!
Great replacement for old Morse steering cable
by Tim K
Cable was a perfect match for my previous Morse cable. Ordering was easy, representative was helpful in confirming the new cable. Installing cable was as expected and boat steering is back to original performance.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Two Year Limited Warranty. Uflex USA, Inc. warrants that all products manufactured by Uflex USA, Inc or Ultraflex S.p.A. and sold by Ulflex USA to the retail purchaser that for two 2 years after the date of manufacture to be free from defects due to material or workmanship, subject to the exclusions below. Improper installation VOIDS this warranty. Installation should only be attempted by a trained and qualified technician.
- Restocking charge will apply at a minimum of 20% for all product returned.
- All returns must be received within 30 days or receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.