Forespar Marelube Valve, 4oz
MareLube Valveâ„¢ is used for the lubrication of marine valves and seacocks of any material, metal or composite. Apply liberally to valves seals, balls and any other moving parts.
Made from long-lasting synthetic and PTFE-based lubricants, MareLube is formulated using advanced lubrication technology designed to keep marine valve seals and balls working smoothly. It is a pure synthetic, clear, non-staining and nontoxic lube that is perfect for traditional bronze fittings, as well as all composite plumbing fixtures.
Also works well on hinges, tracks, seat slides and almost anything else that moves.
All marine valves require regular lubrication and regular activation of the handle.
- Designed for superior lubrication of MarelonÂ®, bronze, or stainless valves
- Works equally well in fresh or salt water
- Effectively fights corrosion - Non-conductive
- Operating temperature range - 10Â° to 350Â°F
- Contains no petroleum; will not degrade seals or O rings
- NSF/USDA H-1 registered, which gives it full acceptability for use in all areas where incidental food or water contact may occur
- ISO 9001 Certified
Forespar Products Corp. warrants all products manufactured by it to be free from factory defects in material and workmanship under normal use and with normal maintenance for a period of thirty six 36 months from the date of initial retail sale. The Limited Warranty is extended only to the original retail purchaser and does not run to any subsequent purchaser. Proof of purchase is required.