MRBF Terminal Fuses, 30 to 300 Amps
- Space-saving ignition protected fuse for 30 to 300 Amp loads
- Requires the use of Terminal Fuse Blocks PN 5191 or PN 2151-do not mount the fuse directly to the battery terminal
- High Interrupt Rating satisfies ABYC requirements for DC Main circuitprotection on large battery banks
- Clear window-visual indication of blown condition
- Color-coded for easy amperage identification
- Interrupting Capacity: 10,000A @ 14V DC, 5,000A @ 32V DC, 2,000A @ 58V DC
- Voltage Maximum Operating: 58 Volt DC
- Fuse Hole Opening: M8 (5_16")
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Blue Sea Systems stands behind its products for as long as you own them. Blue Sea Systems will replace or issue a credit for any of its products found to be defective in materials or manufacture. P12 Battery Chargers and P12 Remote Displays are warranted for a period of five years from the date of first purchase. Digital Meters and Vessel System Monitors are warranted for a period of three years from the date of first purchase. No compensation will be allowed for products not returned to Blue Sea Systems for analysis, nor will compensation be made for labor required to replace any defective product
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.