Man-Ho Nylon Rope
Nylon rope has excellent fracture resistance among regular synthetic fiber ropes and widely for mooring and tail rope of large ships because it has satisfactory fracture resistance, energy absorption because of its stretching properties , good for shock intensity and has good restoration ability even after being used many times. But when the rope absorbs moisture, caution is necessary because of contraction, It can become, hard to handle by becoming ripened and fracture resistance becomes about 15% lower than in dry conditions.
- Dock Mooring
- Mooring, Haswer
- Single Point Mooring
- Various Fishing Industries
- Physical Properties
- Specific Gravity : 1.14- Sinks on seawater
- Temperature Used: Melts at 220℃
- Ultraviolet Ray: Excellent
- Internal Chemical Properties: Resistant alkaline and oil, etc but weak to acid
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.