Marco UP12 10.5 gpm Diesel Transfer Pump, M16430012
Marco UP3 10.5 gpm, 24vdc, Diesel Transfer Pump
Marco self priming UP3 M16430012 gear pump has bronze gears, nickel plated brass pump housing, and is powered by an efficient, reliable 24 volt motor. These pumps are ideal for transferring low viscosity petroleum fluids such as diesel fuel.
Marco transfer pumps provide vibration and noise isolation thru grommeted mounts that easy attach to tank or bulkhead locations. Transfer pumps are ideal for balancing fuel tanks. Excellent for fuel polishing.
Not suitable for gasoline applications.
- Long Life Bronze Gears
- Low Corrosion Nickle Plated Brass Body
- Efficent Permanent Magnet Motors
- Low amp draw
- Ideally suited for Diesel fuel polishing system
- Self Priming: 13.1 ft
- Flow Rate: 10.5 gpm
- Fittings: 1/2"
- Voltage: 12V
Seller warrants to the original purchaser that the Product covered by this Limited Warranty will remain free from defects in workmanship or material under normal commercial use and service for a period of one year from the date of shipment to the original Purchaser.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.