Marine Heater - Heater Craft 300 Pro, Complete 3 Vent Heater Kit
Heater Craft's 300 Pro Kit Marine Heater lets you use your boat's engine to heat you and your cabin. Each kit comes with everything you need to add a 40,000 BTU/hour heating system to your boat or upgrade your current heater. The 300 Pro heater allows you to heat three areas. The 300 Series heater kit comes with one louvered vent and two Hot Tubes that let you direct warmth where you want it. With the Heater Craft 300 Pro you can warm up after a swim, chase the chill from late night boat rides and enjoy a longer boating season.
PRO Heater Kit Includes:
- One Heater Unit w/wire harness
- One High Low switch with indicator assembly
- 3" Vent hose (6ft per vent)
- Two 6' Sixteen-gauge wire
- Universal mounting brackets & screws
- Heavy duty wire ties
- Installation Manual
- 50 ft of Heater Hose
- One Low Idle "Y"
- Universal brass fittings
- Six hose clamps
- Installation Manual
Heater Technical Specifications:
- 40,000 BTU Heater
- 45 degree face vent delivers heat 8% faster
- Takes up 5% less space allowing more versatility during installation
- Amperage: Low 4.4, Med 5.8, High 8.5
- Maximum estimated BTU/h: 40,000
- Air flow: Low 230 cfm, Med 228 cfm, High 263 cfm
- Hose barb: 5/8"
- Dimensions: 16 W x 6.5 H x 9.5 D (without mounting brackets)
The 300 Series Pro Kit built for use in marine applications on boats with an inboard engine including houseboats, cruisers, yachts, wake & ski boats, v-drives, 22' to 30' Boats with inboard or I/O engines, and work boats. The 300 Pro kit can be used to upgrade a previous system or be installed by someone with the proper tools and knowledge as a new install.
Heater Craft heaters have been the standard of excellence for nearly 25 years for great boat brands including Axis, Bayliner, Centurion, Cobalt, Malibu, MB Sports, Nautique, Master Craft, Sea Ray, Supra, Supreme, and numerous others.
Heater Craft warrants your Hydronic Heater System and Shower Wash Down System to be free from defects in material and craftsmanship under normal use and service by the original consumer purchaser for a period of four 4 years from the date of purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.