Mercury Remote Control, Panel Mount 4000, OB, w/ Trim
Quicksilver 8M0011213 4000 Series Single Engine Panel Mount Remote Control - Mercury, Mariner and Force OutboardsFits all Mercury/Mariner Outboards (with integral trim) and 1993 -newer Force outboards 40HP and higher using Mercury Gen II throttle and shift cables. Includes a 4 foot long trim connection harness with a standard 3-pin Molex connector. Installation requires Ignition/Choke Harness and Throttle and Shift Cables. See your ownerâ€™s manual, service or installation manual for information and directions. Mercury Marineâ€™s passion for performance is matched by your drive for the new, the unknown. Our legendary reliability and durability let you boldly embrace your next adventureâ€”large or smallâ€”knowing youâ€™re backed by the best quality design, engineering, and materials.
- Subdued, soft black styling for your Mercury or Mariner outboard with integrated trim system switch
- Produced to meet Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to best protect your Mercury, Mariner or Force Outboard
- Comfortable Grip and Smooth Action for Easy, Exacting Control in Forward, Neutral and Reverse. Neutral Lock Out Button Aids Starting and Warm Up
- The soft black finish is weather and water spray resistant for easy cleaning and long-term durability
- Has convenient thumb activated integrated trim switch and easy access lanyard stop switch
- Country of Origin: Korea
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.