Minn Kota, Deckhand 25, Electric Anchor Winch
Mfr: Minn Kota, Inc.
$214.53 On Sale
Minn Kota, Deckhand 25, Electric Anchor Winch. Get precision boat placement and the ability to stay on the fish as long as you want with a DeckHand electric anchor winch. It automatically raises or lowers your anchor at the touch of a button, and its special anti-drag system senses the bottom to allow for controlled drifting
- 25-lb anchor capacity (anchor not included)
- Includes davit for stowing most styles of anchors
- Pre-spooled with 60 feet of 800-lb test nylon rope
- Runs on 12-volt battery (not included)
- Davit can be mounted at base of DeckHand or in remote position on deck
- Stow and deploy switch integrated into the base of the unit
- Auto-drift feature automatically stops the motor when the anchor touches bottom (or hits an obstacle); when slack in the rope becomes tight, rope is automatically released; lock the winch with the touch of a button
- Consistent hold pattern with older DeckHand models (DH-18, DH-20, DH-35)
- Includes: remote mountable anchor davit
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.