Minn Kota, Deckhand Pontoon, Electric Anchor Winch
Mfr: Minn Kota, Inc.
$324.99 On Sale
Minn Kota, Deckhand Pontoon, Electric Anchor Winch. For pontoons, this DeckHand gives you control of the winch from the helm as well as the flexibility to remove the winch from the boat to clear the deck. Automatically raise and lower your anchor at the touch of a button.
- DeckHand 40 has a 40-lb anchor capacity (anchor not included)
- Pre-spooled with 100 feet of 800-lb test nylon rope
- Universal davit can be mounted at base of DeckHand or in remote position on boat deck
- Davit also stows anchor horizontally to eliminate anchor swing
- Anchor shackle allows for quick changes between anchors
- A special anti-drag system senses the bottom to allow for controlled drifting
- Runs on 12-volt battery (not included)
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.