NFB Safe-T II Mechanical Cable Rotary Outboard Steering System, SS132
- Fits into existing Teleflex rotary dash cutouts resulting in no dash modification or drilling
- Utilizes patented No FeedBack Steering Mechanism
- 3.0 turns from lock-to-lock
- Meets A.B.Y.C standards & N.M.M.A. certification requirements
Rugged, compact, lightweight, and now with the latest generation ofNo FeedBack technology from Teleflex. This new ultra-smooth 3.0 turnsystem takes the work out of steering most any V-4 outboard powered boat.
- All non-power-assisted V-4 and smaller outboards in which there is minimal engine flutter or steering instability (NFB Safe-T II is available in single cable configuration only)
- Replaces standard Safe-T steering without dash modifications
- For single station use only
- Patented No FeedBackTM Steering mechanism & quick response of 3.0 turns from lock-to-lock & minimal clutch free play
- Standard 3/4" tapered steering shaft & Stainless steel cable output ends
- Fast, easy installation, uses Teleflex Quick Connect (QC) cable
- Meets A.B.Y.C. standards & N.M.M.A. certification requirements
Ratings & Reviews
What I ordered was exactly what I received. Price was best I could find. Order was delivered to my home in a much shorter time than I expected. Order was well packaged and had no damage. Thanks Go 2. I will certainly shop here again.
Answer: Use our SONAR engine parts finder tool. You can search by engine make, model, year or OEM part number. If you still can't find what you are looking for, give us a call 1-800-998-9508
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.