Fiberlay Orca 200 (P-16) Fiberglass Laminating Resin, 5 Gallon
Fiberlay P-16 is an Ortho GP, thixotropic, polyester resin designed for fabrication of small to large FRP parts at an ambient temperature. Fiberlay P-16 is pre-promoted for curing at room temperature with the addition of methyl ethyl ketone peroxide (MEKP) initiator, MFR# 81P (sold separately).
- Yacht/Boat Construction
- Manufactured parts
- Spray up process
- Hand Lay-up application
- Extremely fast wet out and Roll out
- Moderate trim time
- Early development of Barcol Hardness
- Little or no pattern transfer through gel-coat surfaces
Q: Does this product need hardener purchased also?
A: This product will require the purchase of a catalyst ( 1 pint for 5 gallons ) our SKU# 544069-1pt
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.