PL1 & PL2 Pullmaster 1,100 - 2,200 Lbs Pull Equal Speed Planetary Hydraulic Winch
- 1,100 - 2,200 Lbs lbs of Line Pull
- Equal Speed in Both Directions
- Many Options available upon request
- Pullmaster Authorized World Wide Network of Distributors and Back-up Services available
- Product Features
- Optional Hydraulic Motors
- Stainless Steel Drum Seal Surfaces
- Internal spring applied, hydraulically released brake with unidirectional sprag clutch
- Unidirectional sprag clutch
- Planetary gear train with anti-friction bearings used throughout winch assembly
- Product Benefits
- Optimizes winch performance to hydraulic system
- Promotes extended seal life
- Provides both static and dynamic braking functions; no couterbalance valve required
- Sprag clutch will not permit load to be lowered unless brake is hydraulically released
- Increased winch efficiency
Whatever the application, Pullmaster planetary winches are highly reliable and built for years of dependable service with the minimum requirement for maintenance.
Being fully enclosed, Pullmaster winches are ideal for a marine environment. They are used as boom hoists, swing winches, gilson winches, and for cod end and brailing operations.
'Off shore' and 'in shore' planetary hydraulic winches are used in a variety of installations. They are ideal for ship cranes, unloading equipment, container handling, and in a variety of operations in off shore platforms.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.