PRI-G Complete Gasoline Fuel Treatment, Additive & Stabilizer
- With Pri-G, engines perform better and last longer
- Improves fuel economy 8-15%
- Improves power output and boosts engine performance
- Cleans fuel system and components and prevents carbon build-up in all engines
- Extends engine overhaul intervals
- Restores degraded fuels to refinery freshness and keeps fuel refinery fresh for years
- Reduces NOx and SO2 emissions
Reduced Maintenance Costs Ð PRI-GÕs proprietary, refinery-grade chemistry is unsurpassed at preventing carbon deposits and fuel system fouling. Your engine will remain cleaner and last longer, which means maintenance costs are significantly reduced. Keep your car, boat, or RV in great shape for years to come!
Keeps Fuel Fresh and Ready To Use Ð ItÕs a fact: fuel ages quickly! No matter how soon you use thegasoline you buy, it will have aged in your fuel tank by the time you use it; for that reason, you canÕt afford to bewithout PRI-G. PRI-G keeps gasoline fresh. In fact, by treating the fuel annually with PRI-G, you can keep it freshin storage for years! YouÕll be assured a fast start for your engine next season, or whenever you use it next.Those operating a generator on a periodic basis are especially benefited by PRI-G use Ð when it comes time torun that generator, itÕs fuel will be fresh and ready to go! If your fuel has already aged, PRI-G can still help. Testshave shown where PRI-G can restore aged fuel to refinery-fresh conditions.
Super Concentrated Ð PRI-G is superconcentrated, treating fuel at a 1:2,000 ratio.This means PRI-G is extremely cost effectiveto use. Get the most out of your gasoline foronly pennies a gallon!
Safe To Use Ð PRI-GÕs enhanced thermal stability chemistry works within the fuel instead of altering it, whichmeans the product is completely safe to use. Fuel specifications arenÕt changed, so engine warranties are notvoided! PRI-G is safe and effective in both four stroke and two stroke engines. Use PRI-G today to get the mostout of your gasoline and your engine.
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.