Kidde 466206 Pro Line Tri-Class Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher
Kidde 466206 Pro Line Tri-Class Dry Chemical Fire Extinguisher is is fitted with a pressure gauge that provides at-a-glance status. The seamless cylinder has a chip-resistant epoxy finish. Mounting bracket included. Strong forged aluminum valve. Body is designed for standard commercial applications. Handle is made from pressed heavy-gauge metal for added strength.
Effective against all three common classes of fires:
- A: common combustibles, wood paper cloth rubber trash and most plastics;
- B: Flammable liquids, gasoline kerosene oil grease solvents and paint;
- C: Live electrical equipment, motors computers wiring and appliances (requires a nonconductive extinguishing agent).
- Material: Steel Cylinder w/ chip resistant epoxy finish
- Fire Class: ABC
- UL Rating: 10A-80B:C.
- Mounting: Wall Hanger.
- Weight: 18lbs
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.