Plastic Crab Gauge & Clam Measure
$2.32 On Sale
- This gauge is the quick and accurate way to measure your catch. Notched to measure crab shells a 5.75-inch, six-inch and 6.25-inch, it also diagrams the gender for easy identification. A 1.5-inch ring makes it easy to verify the most commonly required minimum clam shell size. It also features a 1-3/16-inch shrimp carapace measure and a hole for attaching a lanyard.
- Quick and Accurate Way to Measure Your Catch
- Diagrams Gender for Easy Identification
- Easy to Verify the Most Commonly Required Minimum Clam Shell Size
- Hole for Attaching a Lanyard
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.