Professional Mariner, FailSafe Galvanic Isolator
$335.95 to $446.95
Professional Mariner, FailSafe Galvanic Isolator. Galvanic isolators solve a common cause of corrosion by interrupting galvanic circuits with other boats and the dock when your boat is plugged into a shore power system. These isolators prevent stray DC corrosion-producing currents from passing through the AC green wire, all while maintaining AC ground safety and protecting against zinc loss. ProSafe FS installs easily and does not require a dedicated monitor to verify the operational status of the galvanic isolator as do other, non-FailSafe Certified galvanic isolators. The ProSafe FS 30 & 60 galvanic isolators are built using robust FlatPack High Power Semiconductor Platforms, thus ensuring that in the event of a failure, onboard AC ground continuity is not compromised.
- Fail Safe certified; ABYC A-28 July 08 compliant; Underwriters Laboratories (UL) certified
- Ignition protected
- Can be mounted within an engine compartment
- Corrosion-proof gold-plated terminals
- Robust high power diodes allow the FS Series to meet the new FailSafe criteria for conducting inrush currents of 3,000 amps (FS 30) and 5,000 amps (FS 60)
- The FS 60 contains a fan for self-cooling should it have to conduct current in the event of failure
- Maximum Temperature: 50 Deg. C
- Volts: 120/240 VAC
Shore Cord Inlet Compatibility
Professional Mariner, FailSafe 30A Galvanic Isolator
Weight: 3 lb
Size: 6-3/4"L x 7"W x 2-1/2"H
Shore Cord Inlet Compatibility: Single 15, 16, 20 or 30
Professional Mariner, FailSafe 60A Galvanic Isolator
Weight: 3.7 lb
Size: 7-1/4"L x 6-1/2"W x 3-3/4"H
Shore Cord Inlet Compatibility: Single 50 or Dual 15's, 16's, 20's or 30's
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.