Quicksilver by Mercury, Base Assy-Filter
Quicksilver Water Separating Fuel Filter Bracket 89876A3Water separating fuel filter bracket 89876A3 is to be mounted off engine and is for use with outboard or stern drive engines. It will accept standard Quicksilver/Mercury canister style filter elements. The bracket is cast aluminum with durable, corrosion resistant paint finish. It includes 11/16-16 thread brass fuel connector fittings. See your owner's manual for recommended filter change intervals. Use only Mercury/Quicksilver filters. Easy to install with common tools and attaching hardware. Periodic maintenance and service helps protect your investment in your engine and your boating pleasure. See your owner's manual or service manual for specific applications and replacement instructions. The Quicksilver brand has been the marine industry leader in delivering premium engine lubricants, accessories and original equipment replacement parts for more than 65 years. It applies the same quality standards as a supplier of lubricants and replacement parts for many original equipment brands in the powersports industries. Quicksilver has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products, validated through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to matching the level of research and design that goes into Quicksilver products. Buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
- Off engine mounting bracket for canister type water separating fuel filters.
- For use with outboard or stern drive engines.
- Includes 11/16-16 thread brass fuel line fittings.
- Easy to install with common tools.
- See your owner's manual for recommended filter change intervals.Use only Mercury/Quicksilver filters.
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.