Quicksilver by Mercury, Inline Fuel Filter
Quicksilver Replacement In-Line Fuel Filter 864572 - For MerCruiser Stern Drive and Inboard Gasoline EnginesReplacement, in-line fuel filter 864572 will fit MerCruiser stern drive and inboard gasoline engines using a fuel booster pump. Installed between the fuel tank and the booster pump. Prevents debris that may be in the fuel tank from getting to the boost pump inlet. Replace the filter at least once each ing season and before winterizing your . Remove the old filter and easily insert the new, clean filter. See your owner's manual for replacement recommendations based on your engine use. The Quicksilver brand is the leader in delivering uncompromising engine oils, parts and accessories to the marine industry for over 65 years. Quicksilver is the premier supplier of Mercury Marine original Equipment replacement engine parts, oils, and accessories, but also works to serve all original Equipment brands in the marine and powersports industries. It has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products that are tested through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to the level of research and design as Quicksilver; buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
- Installed between the fuel tank and the booster pump.
- Prevents debris that may be in the gasoline fuel tank from getting to the boost pump inlet.
- Replace the filter once each season or as your owner's manual recommends based on engine use.
- Easy to remove old filter and insert the clean, new filter. See your owner's manual or service manual for directions.
- Produced to meet Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to maximize the performance of your Mercury and Mariner outboard or MerCruiser stern drive
- Country of Origin: Mexico
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.