Quicksilver by Mercury, Pulley-Idler
Quicksilver Serpentine Belt Idler pulley 807757TEngine idler pulley 807757T is for use on MerCruiser 4.3L, 5.0L, 5.7L, 6.2L and 8.2L stern drive or inboard engines having a serpentine belt and made by General Motors. The pulley is made of long-lasting thermal resin. The bearing is molded into the pulley. When replacing the idler pulley, check the pulley support bushing and serpentine belt for damage or wear. Replace as necessary to help keep your engine running at its peak performance. The Quicksilver brand has been the marine industry leader in delivering premium engine lubricants, accessories and original equipment replacement parts for more than 65 years. It applies the same quality standards as a supplier of lubricants and replacement parts for many original equipment brands in the powersports industries. Quicksilver has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products, validated through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to matching the level of research and design that goes into Quicksilver products. Buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
- Serpentine belt idler pulley is for select MerCruiser stern drive and inboard engines.
- This thermal resin pulley is 3" in diameter and has six grooves.
- The bearing is molded into the thermal resin pulley.
- Easy to replace with common shop tools.See your owner's manual for instructions.
- When replacing the bushing, check serpentine belt for damage or wear.Replace as necessary.
- Country of Origin: United States
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.