Quicksilver by Mercury, Riser Kit-3 Inch
Quicksilver 93320A13 Exhaust Riser Kit â€“ 3 Inch RiseExhaust riser kit 93320A13 is for use on MerCruiser V-6 TBI stern drive engines with 2-piece exhaust manifolds (serial number 0M614999 and below). Will also fit on MerCruiser stern drive and inboard tow sports V-8 engines with 305, 350, 377, 454 and 502 CID with cast iron exhaust manifold elbows (serial number 0M299999 and below) , MerCruiser V-8 carbureted engines with 305 and 350 CID (serial number 0M 300000 through 0M599999) and MerCruiser inboard and tow sports carbureted engines (serial number 0M300000 through 0M316999). See your owner's manual or service manual for specific application and instructions. The Quicksilver brand is the leader in delivering uncompromising engine oils, parts and accessories to the marine industry for over 65 years. Quicksilver is the premier supplier of Mercury Marine Original Equipment replacement engine parts, oils, and accessories, but also works to serve all Original Equipment brands in the marine and powersports industries. It has earned a loyal following by providing the highest quality products that are tested through some of the most rigorous environments and testing procedures. No aftermarket company comes close to the level of research and design as Quicksilver; buying Quicksilver is buying performance, protection and peace of mind.
- For use on select V-6 and V-8 MerCruiser stern drive and inboard engines
- Provides three inches of rise to the exhaust manifolds for optimal exhaust system installation and proper engine operation.
- See your owner's manual or service manual for specific applications and instructions.
- Produced to meet Mercury Marine original equipment manufacturer specifications to maximize the performance of your Mercury and Mariner outboard or MerCruiser stern drive
- Country of Origin: Mexico
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.