Raritan Electroscan Waste Treatment System, 12 volt
Raritan Electroscan Waste Treatment System (12v) offers boaters a small, environmentally friendly treatment system that is USCG Type 1 certified and records each treatment cycle.
- The most popular USCG certified Type I MSD
- Low power requirements - each cycle uses only 1.2 amp hours of power
- Generates natural disinfectant from salt water
- Kills bacteria and viruses without harmful chemicals
- Records treatment cycles for view on the LCD display or download to a PC
- Single button operation is possible
- Can be used with both manual and electric toilets
- Requires sea water salinity, salt feed tank & salt feed pump
- Available in 12, 24 or 32 volt DC
- Sensor for manual toilet available for auto start part# 31-605
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Dimensions: 17 x 10 x 17 in
- Voltage: 12 Volt, 24 Volt, 32 Volt
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.