- Provides protection against clogged intake lines
- Accumulated debris can be easily seen through the clear, high strength body
- High capacity flow
- Removable filter basket for easy cleaning
- Trouble free installation
- Ideal for use with marine toilets, engine cooling, air conditioning systems and other accessories that use seawater intake
- 1-1/2" NPT Ports
Raritan Raw Water Strainer
Installation and Maintenance Instructions as Provided by Manufacturer
Raritan Engineering Company, Inc. recommends that a qualified person install this product. Equipment damage, injury to personnel or death could result from improper installation. Raritan Engineering Company, Inc. accepts no responsibility or liability for damage to equipment, or injury or death to personnel that may result from improper installation or operation of this product.
Hazard of Flooding. Failure to observe cautions below could result in flooding, property damage or loss of life. Failure of the Raw Water Strainer (RWS), after installation below the waterline, can result in sinking of your vessel.
INSTALLATION - MOUNTING
CAUTION: Plumbing Connections can not be used to support the RWS. Install all hoses to RWS before mounting to prevent damage to mounting bracket. Close seacocks before installing strainer. DO NOT OVER TIGHTEN the adapters; tighten only enough to prevent leakage. Certain joint compounds will cause deterioration of the plastic material resulting in cracks around the threaded areas. Never use metal adapters as the different rates of expansion may cause leakage or cracking of the plastic case.
Periodically check strainer for debris. Check all connections for leaks. Strainer basket can be removed for easy cleaning.
Close seacocks, drain the strainer completely. Do not add anti-freeze compounds, they will cause deterioration of the plastic, causing it to crack.
INSTALLATION PARTS LIST
|RWS13||Reducing Bushing 1-1/2" x 1/2"|
|RWS14||Insert Reducing Male Adapter 1-1/4" x 3/4"|
|RWS15||Insert Reducing Male Adapter 1-1/2" x 3/4"|
|RWS17||Insert Reducing Male Adapter 1-1/2" x 1"|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.