Removable Floor Panel Fasteners, Access Panel, Quick Operating / Release
Floor Anchors are removable floor panel fasteners for floor board and access panels allowing secure yet quick operating hold down on boats.. Designed and engineered to secure floorboards or lock hinged panels used in the marine industry.
- Floor anchors hold 500 lb per unit - 1000 lb breaking load
- Meets ISAF requirements for offshore boats
- Simple, bayonet style opening mechanism
- 1/4 turn lock and release - will not loosen with age
- Opens and closes by coin or a flat head screwdriver
- Permanently attached components - no loose pieces to drop
- Made of corrosion resistant 316L stainless steel
11-FA1-00 is suitable for 7/8" to 1-1/4" thick floorboards
PYI also offers an that includes the proper size drills, tap and a countersink T-cutter.The Floor Anchor safely holds 500 lbs per unit. The PYI Floor Anchors meet ISAF (formerly ORL) requirements for offshore boats (category 2.03).
The 11-FA0-34 is suitable for 1/2" to 3/4" thick floorboards and the 11-FA1-00 is for 1" to 1 1/4" thick floorboards.