Rule 209 Livewell Pumps, 1,600 gph, 12 volt
High capacity anti-airlocking pumps, designed to withstand the rigors of tournament fishing while suppling the volume of water required to keep bait and catch alive and healthy.
Silent running and vibrationless, will not scare the fish away. Anti-airlock feature and a heavy duty long life motor. 12 volt DC. The Rule 209 Livewell Pumps offer superior performance when it comes to keeping bait and catch alive and healthy. With a high capacity anti-airlocking pump, these pumps are designed to withstand the rigors of tournament fishing with ease.
Silent running and vibrationless, these pumps won’t scare the fish away, while their long life motor ensures a reliable performance.
The 209FDP features a glass filled nylon dual port base for an optional washdown pump connection, 1" NPT female intake, 1-1/8" discharge and a 1/2" NPT threaded port for washdown installation.
The 209B offers a bronze base with 1" NPT female intake and 1-1/8" discharge. With a 12 volt DC power input these pumps provide all the power you need to keep your bait or catch in optimal health. Don’t hesitate - get your Rule 209 Livewell Pump today!
- 209FDP: (shown in photo) Features a glass filled nylon, dual port base for optional washdown pump connection.
- 1" NPT female intake, 1-1/8" discharge and a 1/2" NPT threaded port for washdown installation.
- 209B: Bronze Base, 1" NPT female intake and 1-1/8" discharge.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
The length of the warranty may vary by product, please refer to your product for the exact terms and conditions of the warranty for your purchase.
- All returns must be recevied within 30 days of receipt of the order.
- Manufacturer defects reported within 30 days of receipt will be supplied a pre-paid label for return shipping upon approval.
- Please contact Go2marine LFS Marine and Outdoor for Manufacture Defects, Returns and help with Warranties.